1. How many dentists can be supported at once? What about auxiliaries?
- The Gold Software can support up to 25 dentists at the same time. Under each dentist, 35 additional auxiliaries (Hygienists, assistants) can be tracked.
2. How many columns can the appointment book support?
- The Gold appointment book can support up to 8 columns per screen with a maximum of 6 total screens (48 total columns).
3. What if I need help?
- Our technical support staff can help you via telephone, email or direct remote operation of your computer (we see what you see.) Technical support is available Monday - Friday from 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM mountain time, excluding statutory holidays.
4. Can I access my patient records from home?
- Yes! Many technologies exist that can allow you to connect to an office computer from home.
5. How do I backup the Gold Data?
- Within the Gold main menu is a simple backup command that will automatically copy your Gold data to an external device (like an USB memory key). This backup is quick and easy.
- Secure off-site Internet backups are also available. Click here for more information.
6. Can I save pictures of the patient? Can Gold integrate with my existing imaging software?
- Yes! Gold includes a patient photo database so you can arrange images created with a digital camera or any TWAIN driver supported device. Gold can also integrate directly with most existing imaging software – no need to replace existing reliable image management software when you upgrade to superior practice management software.
7. Is Gold certified for CDAnet®? What about ITrans™?
- Gold has been certified for both CDAnet and ITrans claim submissions.